For over 28 years Grand Health Academy has been a leading private healthcare college providing healthcare education and career training in the Hamilton-Wentworth region. All our programs are registered with the Career Colleges of Ontario (CCO), the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (AESD) and the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC).
We believe in helping our students from the start of their educational journey to their successful end. From choosing a program that’s right for you, to helping you get a job; Grand Health Academy is here to guide you along the way.
Let our trained and experienced staff help you.
We teach what we know
All our managers, teachers and instructors have an experienced background in the health care field. We are passionate about teaching and working at Grand Health Academy because we know it makes a difference in people’s lives. This year marks over 5680 successful Grand Health Academy graduates that are part our growing family.
Ratios of Student-Instructor
FACTS ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
- We are registered as a Private Career College and approved to teach vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
- We are registered with the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (AESD) and the Career Colleges of Ontario (CCO)
- We have affordable prices for all our programs. Check and compare.
- You are not a number, you are a special snowflake!
- We offer flexible payment plans to ALL our students
- Dependable, solid reputation of over 28 years
- We are a member of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC)
- We organize your practical / clinical placements
- Graduations: You finish the program, you deserve a celebration!
- We have heart!
We teach what we know
More then 5,680 happy graduates
I like this school because they provide an excellent education. The teachers are very happy to share their extensive knowledge and the atmosphere is just plain fun to learn in.
Loved the one-on-one help from teachers and staff. Program was very easy to follow – very informative. Well paced and very encouraging to ready us into the PSW work. Thank-you.
I found the teachers and staff at Grand Health Academy to be informative and extremely helpful. I would recommend this school to anyone interested in a health care related profession.