Established in 1992 in Hamilton Ontario, Grand Health Academy is an educational leader in the health care field dedicated to producing highly skilled certified professionals.
Do what you love, and love what you do. Whether it’s helping the needy, assisting residents in a Long Term Care facility, training to understand food quality and nutritional portioning, or to assess a person’s ability to take medication; Grand Health Academy is here to help you achieve the position you desire.
Grand Health Academy is committed to providing quality education to our students so that they are able to enter the workforce with determination and confidence.
From humble beginnings to an ever growing dynamic school, Grand Health Academy is very proud of its strong, stable position in the Hamilton community. The employment placement rate for our graduates is very high and this is due to the strong work ethic that the staff at Grand Health Academy pass onto their students and the practical approach we have of preparing students to get jobs.
The mission of our school is to provide students with a quality education, a personal approach and credentials of the highest standards available. This goal oriented approach in combination with small classes and hands-on teaching will prepare the graduate to confidently enter a work position.
Philosophy and Goals
Our motto is „We Train, We Help, We Care”, and we stand by that approach.
Grand Health Academy strives to not only give you the best education and experience that we can provide; but we prepare you for real world work situations. We hire people that work in the field you are training for, so their experiences are passed onto you.
Need a more in depth explanation from a topic in class, or some guidance in applying for work? Talk to us. We want to help because that’s why we’re here. We care. We follow-up with students, share potential job opportunities, prepare you for work and counsel you to be successful during and after your program training.
I like this school because they provide an excellent education. The teachers are very happy to share their extensive knowledge and the atmosphere is just plain fun to learn in.
Loved the one-on-one help from teachers and staff. Program was very easy to follow – very informative. Well paced and very encouraging to ready us into the PSW work. Thank-you.
Why choose us?
- Family business owned and operated successfully since 1992.
- Dependable, solid reputation of over 25+ years.
- We are registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
- Approved to teach vocational and non-vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
- Registration and accreditation with NACC, AESD and CCO (OACC).
- Very competitive prices for all our programs. Check and compare .
- We offer flexible payment plans to all our students.
- No extra costs. No hidden fees. All books, binders, supplies, id-tags, co-op placement, uniform, CPR (if applicable), insurance coverage, etc. are included in your tuition.
- Programs at Grand Health Academy run on a continual basis all year round.
Check with our offices for specific date.
- 2 Convenient locations with free parking.
- Fully equipped classrooms and practical rooms.
- We organize your practical / clinical placements.
- We prepare students to enter the job market with confidence.
- We share job postings and career opportunities.
- Small classes, friendly atmosphere, interesting and practical skill development.
- Skilled and stimulating teachers and instructors that give you personal attention.
- Graduations – you finish the program, you deserve a celebration.
- We care!